Minimum Work Experience
- Three years experience in a customer service position.
- Two years customer support experience supporting government customers preferred
- Two years purchasing experience beneficial
Minimum Skills Requirements
- High level of detail orientation, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- PC proficiency including spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Proven ability to promote and maintain customer satisfaction
Must have medical front office experience. Multi-line phones, scheduling appointments and lots of filing. Resume required. Apply today, start tomorrow!
Must have experience using Word, Excel and Outlook, scheduling appointments, data entry and multi-line phones. Apply today, interview tomorrow! Resume required.
Document support, weapons or related experience required. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years. Apply today, start tomorrow!
Excellent variety position requires good clerical, computer and administrative experience. Full time temporary assignment with excellent potential for permanent. Monday-Friday 7am-3pm. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years Immediate interviews.
Long term, full time, temporary position requires a recent security clearance and good clerical, computer and administrative experience. Excellent opportunity for permanent hire. Bring resume in to our office today—start tomorrow!
- Must be 18 or older & eligible to work in the US
- Valid driver’s license, personal transportation & car insurance
- General construction experience required
- Experience using hand and power tools safely and effectively required
- Carpentry experience highly desired
- Experience / willingness to work as a general handyman
- Perform landscaping and outdoor maintenance
- Ability to perform manual, physical labor
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to work in indoor / outdoor conditions
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to perform work in crawl spaces & attics
Full time hours with some overtime. Bring resume to our office Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:00
Recent mechanic experience required for positions on local military base. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years. Call or bring resume to our office between 8:30-4 Monday-Friday!
Full time temporary position with potential for permanent hire. Recent experience required. Bring resume to our office today—interview tomorrow!
Combination driving, servicing tires. Must be mechanically inclined and have a valid WSDL along with a clean driving record. Full time position! Stop by our office to apply today!
Immediate opening for experienced Escrow Assistant. Competitive salary, excellent benefit package and great career opportunity! Apply today-Interview tomorrow!
Recent experience with schooling or certification required. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years. Position located at Keyport.
5 openings! Day and swing shift available. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and pass a background check. Current OSHA card is desired. Apply today.
Good computer and customer service skills. Must enjoy working at a fast pace and lots of telephone interaction. Bring resume and references to our office today!
Must have recent government security clearance. Experience working in Excel and with financial reports. Resume required!
Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. Bring resume to our office today, start work at Keyport tomorrow!
Good computer experience or education and must enjoy customer service. Full time, temporary with great potential for permanent placement with benefits! Immediate interviews!
College graduate, no experience required, must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance. Bring resume and references to our office today!
- Experience in troubleshooting Legacy style and UNIX driven computer systems onboard naval ships. Examples include UYK-20 Computers, UYK-21 Display Groups, electronics cabinets, hard drives, sensor cables, electronic hull penetrators, proximity sensors, and the towed arrays on US Navy submarines.
- Experience in troubleshooting Power supplies for the above systems (low voltage) and control circuits for systems up to 480 volts 3 phase delta and wye configurations.
- Must have a recent government security clearance
Now accepting applications and resumes for permanent and temporary positions! Requirements include recent office and computer experience. Must have own transportation. Bring resume to our office between 8:30-4pm, Monday-Friday!