At least 1 year of waterjet or machining experience required. Long term assignment, possible temporary to permanent placement. Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background. Work hours are: Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm. Bring resume and references to our office today, start tomorrow!
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; Supervising, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; coordinating, assigning and monitoring clerical functions, ensuring work is finished on schedule and up to standards and provide guidance.
- Plans & holds office meetings and report minutes from meeting
- Ensuring staff is working properly and efficiently
- Evaluating, assessing, and managing the performance of each employee
- Maintaining discipline in the organization and watching over employees performance to ensure that organization standards are met
- Motivating employees from time to time to perform at their best
- Resolving and interdepartmental and personal disputes in the office
- Maintaining the office equipment and scheduling repairs when necessary
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. finding inefficiencies and cost-savings as part of your day-to-day job
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other job duties many be assigned as business needs change.
- Role with the Senior Management holding regular meetings and or e-mail communication with the senior management to review performance of the staff.
Participating in meetings conducted by the management about the organization’s policies and the steps it plans to take for its strategic development.
- Skills: accounting, Superior communication and organizational skills, well grounded to company expectations, rules and regulations, performs well under pressure and interacts well with other people, Leadership skills, problem-solving skills, decision making skills, Multitasking, Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment, Attention to detail, knowledge of business management, accounting and human resources,.
5 trainee positions available. Weld school or basic welding knowledge desired and ability to obtain a security clearance! Monday-Friday, 40+ hours per week! Bring resume to our office today!
10+ positions available! Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one within the last two years. Resume and references required! Immediate openings! Apply at our office 3594 NW Byron St. #102 Silverdale, WA 98383!
A great auto shop is looking for an Auto Tech Mechanic. Skills must include, but not limited to keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters and more. Experience required. Bring resume and references to our office. Apply today—interview tomorrow!
8 openings! 4 day and 4 swing shifts available. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and pass a background check. Current Firewatch card is desired, but not necessary. Bring resume and references to our office today–start tomorrow!
A great company is looking for a part-time bookkeeper. 50-60 hours per month. Must have experience and come with references. Must know how to reconcile bank statements, QuickBooks, data entry etc. Bring resume to our office today—interview tomorrow!
Full time position, M-F 9am-5pm. Attitude and attendance is critical. There is an enormous amount of growth for the right MOTIVATED individual!
Job duties include, but are not limited to: keeping the office clean and presentable, answering phones, greeting customers, inbound/out bound correspondence receiving and troubleshooting maintenance requests, ordering services per company protocol, coordinating the maintenance team schedule, calendaring showing appointments for agents, data entry, light accounting duties and of course basic office duties, faxing, filing etc. Apply today—interview tomorrow!
General Job Description:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of customer service related duties including, but not limited to: validating reservations, communicating with other employees, answering questions regarding services, assist customers. This position also ensures follow-up is conducted and the supervisor is notified when necessary.
Hours of Work:
MSA’s work split shifts. The hours are generally 4:30-8:30 a.m. and either 1:30-7:30 p.m. or 2:30-6:30 p.m.
Applicant must be able to work as early as 4:30 a.m. and work as late as 7:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday. Applicant must be able to work split shifts. Schedule may vary from day to day with short notice. MSA’s work independently and play a critical role in company operations, therefore, it is essential that all MSA’s show up for every scheduled shift, as well as, arrive on time.
The temporary MSA selected for this position, as of now, is expected to work full-time the first 2-3 weeks and then part time the following weeks. Part time hours are expected to be 20 hours and additional hours only when needed. Amount of hours assigned can change based on the needs of the department.
Must be able to carry a-frame signs weighing up to 15 lbs.
Must be able to walk and/or stand for an hour at a time.
Must be able to work outside in the weather.
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must be a self-starter.
The applicant selected for this position will possess the following abilities and skills:
Ability to Multi-task under pressure
Excellent customer service skills
Communicating effectively and efficiently
Microsoft Outlook experience
Ability to navigate a smart phone
Apply today—start tomorrow!!
Provides office and administrative/technical support to a department and/or administrator; receives and determines disposition of confidential and/or sensitive materials (e.g. grievances, employee discipline); receives and screens, responds to and/or refers visitors and phone calls; creates and maintains filing systems and related records; prepares correspondence, memos and reports; ensures accuracy, completeness and conformance of documents with applicable laws, rules and regulations; schedules meetings and makes and coordinates travel arrangements. Processes safety event reports; monitors all stages of the accident determination and appeals process; serves as liaison for insurance claims agents. Maintains databases for safety and security events and audits, employee driver record monitoring, recruitment and applicant tracking, personnel records, and employee suggestions.
High school graduation and four (4) years of increasingly responsible administrative/technical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Apply today!