Answering telephones, customer service, basic computer skills and more! Hours are 10am-4pm. Bring resume to our office today—interview tomorrow!
Basic electrical experience or repair needed for this career opportunity! Candidate will train to be a full time service technician. Bring resume or contact our office for further information.
Full time permanent position with excellent benefit package! Certified service technician desired, but willing to certify the “right” candidate.
Any HVAC, Electrical or repair experience desired. Good with tools and “eager to learn”. Now accepting applications and resumes. Competitive salary and potential for advancement.
Now accepting applications and resumes for permanent and temporary positions! Requirements include recent office and computer experience. Must have own transportation. Bring resume to our office between 8:30-4pm, Monday-Friday!
Recent DOD security clearance required, plus clerical, logistics or engineering related experience. Full time, temporary assignment with excellent potential for permanent placement.
Long term, full time, temporary position requires a recent security clearance and good clerical, computer and administrative experience. Bring resume in to our office today—interview tomorrow!
Ideal for Port Orchard area resident! Strong Excel experience, data entry, answering telephones and much more! 20 to 30 hours per week. Bring resume to our office or call today!
Must have recent medical front office, medical records or related experience. 40 hours per week, immediate interviews!
Back office and lab duties, excellent variety position! Must have medical office experience. Full time!
Immediate opening for a certified medical back office assistant. Full time hours, great career opportunity and benefits. Apply today—interview tomorrow!
Bookkeeping responsibilities include, organizing and maintaining A/R, A/P, payroll, taxes, and filing system utilizing QuickBooks Pro software. Maintains time/expense and billing functions, including reconciliation, within ArchiOffice software and exports to QuickBooks. Prepares quarterly tax reports & payroll. General Office Support — Maintains office supplies for proper functioning of staff and office equipment. Organizes internal and external activities special events. Undertakes special projects for staff, assists with office systematization efforts, and maintains website. Maintains personnel information and assists team in preparation of marketing materials.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (Please review carefully)
• General office administration experience (mandatory)
• Receptionist experience (mandatory)
• Experience with Macintosh computer systems (desirable)
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience with QuickBooks accounting software with service based companies (mandatory)
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES (Please review carefully)
• Strong organizational skills including properly prioritizing multiple tasks and projects with conflicting deadlines and working independently, without supervision (mandatory)
• Knowledge and ability to utilize QuickBooks Pro accounting software (mandatory)
• Must have the ability to perform general bookkeeping procedures; payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger (mandatory)
• Knowledge of current, professional business communications (verbal and written) (desirable)
• Highly detail oriented (desirable)
• Able to keep all financial, HR, and management information confidential (mandatory)
• This position requires a friendly personality with high energy due to personal and telephone interaction with prospects, clients, and business contacts (desirable)
Current tech writing experience needed for full time hours on base. Position requires a recent DOD security clearance. Please bring resume and references to our office between 8:30-4:00pm.
Minimum Work Experience
- Three years experience in a customer service position.
- Two years customer support experience supporting government customers preferred
- Two years purchasing experience beneficial
Minimum Skills Requirements
- High level of detail orientation, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- PC proficiency including spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Proven ability to promote and maintain customer satisfaction
Document support, weapons or related experience required. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years. Apply today, start tomorrow!
Recent mechanic experience required for positions on local military base. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years. Call or bring resume to our office between 8:30-4 Monday-Friday!
Combination driving, servicing tires. Must be mechanically inclined and have a valid WSDL along with a clean driving record. Full time position! Stop by our office to apply today!
Immediate opening for experienced Escrow Assistant. Competitive salary, excellent benefit package and great career opportunity! Apply today-Interview tomorrow!
2 openings! Day and swing shift available. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and pass a background check. Current OSHA card is desired. Apply today.
Good computer and customer service skills. Must enjoy working at a fast pace and lots of telephone interaction. Bring resume and references to our office today!
Must have recent government security clearance. Experience working in Excel and with financial reports. Resume required!
Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. Bring resume to our office today, start work at Keyport tomorrow!
Good computer experience or education and must enjoy customer service. Full time, temporary with great potential for permanent placement with benefits! Immediate interviews!
College graduate, no experience required, must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance. Bring resume and references to our office today!
- Experience in troubleshooting Legacy style and UNIX driven computer systems onboard naval ships. Examples include UYK-20 Computers, UYK-21 Display Groups, electronics cabinets, hard drives, sensor cables, electronic hull penetrators, proximity sensors, and the towed arrays on US Navy submarines.
- Experience in troubleshooting Power supplies for the above systems (low voltage) and control circuits for systems up to 480 volts 3 phase delta and wye configurations.
- Must have a recent government security clearance