Responsibilities include developing and maintain documentation for all processes. Resolve discrepancies in receiving and stocking of inventory. Strong computer and organizational skills required. Assist in warehouse physical counts. Great benefit package. Bring resume and references to our office between 8:30-4:00 Monday-Friday!
10 openings! Day and swing shift available. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and pass a background check. Current OSHA card is desired. Apply today.
6 to 8 week temporary assignment requires working with composites and tools. Potential for permanent employment.
1 to 3 years recent Accounts Payable or general accounting experience, good communication and computer skills. Union position with excellent benefits package! Immediate interviews!
Good computer and customer service skills. Must enjoy working at a fast pace and lots of telephone interaction. Bring resume and references to our office today!
1 to 2 month temporary assignment requires a variety of clerical and computer skills. Medical office or medical billing a plus. Job starts immediately. Apply today!
Must have recent government security clearance. Experience working in Excel and with financial reports. Resume required!
Job duties include assisting controller, managing Accounts Payables, maintaining checking ledgers, tax updates and variety of administrative duties. Minimum 2 years experience, proficient in Excel, Word and 10 key. Full time hours! Immediate interviews!
Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. Bring resume to our office today
Experienced HVAC or stove service technician needed for full time permanent position. Competitive salary, well established company. Bring resume and references to our office today!
Great variety!! Accounts Payables/Receivables, QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel and general clerical duties. Immediate interviews!
Must have experience working with gas and diesel engines. ASE Certified a plus! Resume required.
Good computer experience or education and must enjoy customer service. Full time, temporary with great potential for permanent placement with benefits! Immediate interviews!
College graduate, no experience required, must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance. Bring resume and references to our office today!
Document support, weapons or related experience required. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years.
- Experience in troubleshooting Legacy style and UNIX driven computer systems onboard naval ships. Examples include UYK-20 Computers, UYK-21 Display Groups, electronics cabinets, hard drives, sensor cables, electronic hull penetrators, proximity sensors, and the towed arrays on US Navy submarines.
- Experience in troubleshooting Power supplies for the above systems (low voltage) and control circuits for systems up to 480 volts 3 phase delta and wye configurations.
- Must have a recent government security clearance
As part of the Customer Loyalty team, the Customer Service, TrustFile Temp will work with a team to: receive process and trouble shoot orders for the TrustFile product line. In addition they will work with the Customer Service department to field questions, work to escalate issues, collect referrals, participate in call campaigns, help with data base updating as well as participate in special projects as needed. Training will be provided.
- Assist with Trust File orders
- Cover the inbound phone queue
- Answer question and troubleshoot customer issues
- Process orders
- Assist with special project as assigned
- Availability to work 6am-12:30pm OR 6:00am-2:30pm
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and multi task
- Comfortable with office computer technologies (Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Kentico or related systems)
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and upbeat personality a plus
Now accepting applications and resumes for permanent and temporary positions! Requirements include recent office and computer experience. Must have own transportation. Bring resume to our office between 8:30-4pm, Monday-Friday!