Earn while you learn!! Start immediately for a fast paced assembly position! M-Sat. 60 hours a week! Must be able to work with basic hand tools and pass a drug test. Apply today—start tomorrow!
A great local company is looking for a property site manager. Ideal candidate will provide administrative and technical property site management of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Housing & Urban Development (HUD), Rural Development (RD, HOME, Housing Trust Fund, or a combination of funding, eligible housing. This position is responsible for planning, leasing, monitoring, ensuring compliance, and managing Affordable Housing property. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a variety of administrative programs to improve the functioning of the property. Work is performed with considerable latitude for implementing action in planning and organizing the work, determining work methods and developing procedures and priorities to comply with policy statements and legal requirements. Proficiency with computers, telecommunications, budgeting and finance are necessary. Attention to detail is required. A considerable amount of contact is maintained with tenants, potential tenants. Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Bring your resume and references to our office today—interview tomorrow!
General Production Worker will begin as a production helper. Will assist with a wide variety of production work including but not limited to:
• General labor work
• Assisting with tools
• Moving materials
Must be able to work AM or PM shifts:
• Will require heavy lifting
• Prolonged standing
• kneeling and other physical duties
• Must be able to pass a drug test
A great local contractor is looking for an inventory control specialist. Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. Resume required. Apply today—start tomorrow!
At least 1 year of waterjet or machining experience required. Long term assignment, possible temporary to permanent placement. Must be able to pass a drug test. Work hours are: Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm. Bring resume and references to our office today, start tomorrow!
10-15 positions available no experience needed, on the job training. Must have a current DOD security clearance, have had one in the past 2 years or able to obtain one (we can help)! Must have reliable transportation. Job includes, but not limited to general clean up duties and basic general labor. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. 40-60 hour work weeks, different shifts available. Great opportunity for advancement! Bring resume and references to our office today!
5 trainee positions available. Weld school or basic welding knowledge required! Monday-Friday, 40+ hours per week! Bring resume to our office today!
The Traffic Specialist negotiates and quotes transportation rates with carriers and schedules LTL and FTL trucks to maximize the performance of the Shipping Department.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Utilization carrier systems to obtain the best freight quote and timing for a given load.
• Schedule loads using the ERP system and visual display boards.
• Maintain and report out performance tracking, on-time pickup, on-time delivery, completeness, damage rates, of awarded business by carrier. Communicate carrier performance both internally and externally
• Escalate carrier related issues to the Shipping Dept Manager.
• Manage the Freight claims process ensure timely follow-up and accurate remittance by carriers.
• Research new opportunities for new freight transportation opportunities that would improve cost and/or lead time.
• Assist in the development of key relationships with core group of freight carriers specializing in furniture.
• Manage outbound freight invoices.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Outlook and Excel.
• Familiarity and aptitude working inside web-based ERP systems.
• Experience with transportation quoting tools
• Knowledge of the transportation industry methods and nomenclature.
• Experience in negotiating rates and best routes.
• Collaboration: Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, and personnel at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
• Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
• Timely Decision Making: Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
• Attention to Detail: Consistently performs checks on work product to ensure high quality data and instructions are delivered to downstream processes and team members.
Apply today–start tomorrow!
10+ positions available! Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one within the last two years. Resume and references required! Immediate openings! Apply at our office 3594 NW Byron St. #102 Silverdale, WA 98383!
The machine operator will perform tasks such as setting up the machine materials for operation, as well as monitor and troubleshoot machines throughout the shift. Perform minor repairs as needed. He/she may have to operate forklift for transporting materials. The Machine Operator must have high safety standards.
Essential functions and job duties:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs