ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Conduct cycle counts
- Recording/documenting of ‘product dates
- Investigate difference of inventory
- Warehouse Labels and Tags
- Count/track dunnage and cooperage returns
- Prepare appropriate dunnage bills of lading
- Review all product receiving for accuracy
- Oversee/monitors documentation for all inventory transactions:
- Verify and reconcile all inbound loads.
- Maintain daily a variety of inventory reports
- Communicate information vertically throughout the branch
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
4 year college degree with a major in Business or 4 years’ experience in the beverage distribution industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both orally and written. Ability to read and interpret documents such as; instructional manuals, safety manuals, operating and maintenance instructions
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter and capable of working with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong Organizational Skills – Detailed Oriented
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure quickly and accurately.
- Ability to accurately complete all required paperwork, accounting and documentation.
- Consistently demonstrate punctuality and dependability in meeting required deadlines, work attendance and attentive to details.
- Ability to solve practical problems, demonstrate initiative and be flexible in fulfillment of duties.
- Ability to lead, and work with a variety of diverse personnel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing duties of this job, the employee will be assigned to both an office and warehouse environments. The employee will frequently use calculators, computers, and telephones. The employee will need to be able to read a variety of hard copy reports and ordering indexes. The employee regularly stands; walks, uses hands and fingers to handle product, feel objects, tools and controls. The employee will be on their feet much of the day, climbing on and off of forklifts.
The role includes:
- Screening resumes
- Scheduling interviews
- Applicant tracking
- Setting up personnel files & forms
- On-boarding processes
- Posting and maintaining job boards
- Communicating between various departments
- Providing assistance to department heads or for special projects as needed
- 1 year of high volume recruiting or HR support experience
- Strong Word, Excel & Adobe software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor & proactive approach to performing work
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a key member of the senior management team, participate in the overall management of the business to achieve revenue, EBITDA and working capital targets
- Lead responsibility for finance, accounting and financial reporting for Washington based operations
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting package and annual financial statements to tight reporting deadlines
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly budgetary control
- Performs detailed financial analysis as required in order to support management in critical decision making
- Exercise stringent cost controls, embedding and maintaining a cost conscious mindset throughout entire business; Initiate and drive overhead and material cost savings measures applying a continuous improvement philosophy
- Oversee management of local A/R and A/P achieving budgeted working capital targets
- Proactively identify opportunities and lead initiatives to support manufacturing and commercial activities achieve business objectives
- Coordination of year end audits and tax returns
- Design and implementation of appropriate and internal controls and procedures in accounting and finance, complying with applicable group policy
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements, tax filings, and records maintenance
- Understand and manage key elements of the company’s risk profile, including leading role in design and implementation of company’s risk management program.
This position reports directly to the Group Controller. The position will involve developing relationships and working closely with the broader management team in North America and Ireland. The Controller has indirect supervisory responsibilities for the Washington State business finance units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or comparable degree
- CPA and/or CMA required
- Approximately five (5) years experience in finance with approximately three (3) years Managerial/Controller experience at a senior level in a fast moving, dynamic and challenging environment (experience within a manufacturing environment required).
- Experience with financial and accounting systems (fourth shift, Oracle) ERP/MRP systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Person must have leadership ability, excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to work through complex business issues and identify solutions
- Detailed knowledge and inherent capabilities in business, finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control, working capital management, project management and internal control
- The role will involve 20-25% travel.
Experienced staff accountant needed for tax returns, reconciling bank accounts, W-2’s, Word, Excel and QuickBooks. Interview today—start tomorrow! Competitive salary!
College graduate, no experience required, must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance. Bring resume and references to our office today!
Document support, weapons or related experience required. Must have had a DOD security clearance within the past 2 years.
- Experience in troubleshooting Legacy style and UNIX driven computer systems onboard naval ships. Examples include UYK-20 Computers, UYK-21 Display Groups, electronics cabinets, hard drives, sensor cables, electronic hull penetrators, proximity sensors, and the towed arrays on US Navy submarines.
- Experience in troubleshooting Power supplies for the above systems (low voltage) and control circuits for systems up to 480 volts 3 phase delta and wye configurations.
- Must have a recent government security clearance
Position requires a recent DOD security clearance. Task will be stenciling containers for shipment and loading and off-loading weapons/engine containers for trucks. The company will train and certify you in Forklift Certification. Bring resume to our office between 8:30-4:00 Monday-Friday!
As part of the Customer Loyalty team, the Customer Service, TrustFile Temp will work with a team to: receive process and trouble shoot orders for the TrustFile product line. In addition they will work with the Customer Service department to field questions, work to escalate issues, collect referrals, participate in call campaigns, help with data base updating as well as participate in special projects as needed. Training will be provided.
- Assist with Trust File orders
- Cover the inbound phone queue
- Answer question and troubleshoot customer issues
- Process orders
- Assist with special project as assigned
- Availability to work 6am-12:30pm OR 6:00am-2:30pm
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and multi task
- Comfortable with office computer technologies (Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Kentico or related systems)
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and upbeat personality a plus
Now accepting applications and resumes for permanent and temporary positions! Requirements include recent office and computer experience. Must have own transportation. Bring resume to our office between 8:30-4pm, Monday-Friday!
1+ years in a support environment preferably supporting software or a SaaS product. Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals of varying technical skills and abilities. Highly organized, ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal direction. Ability to create and encourage a positive atmosphere. Ability to work well with others in an interactive team environment.