The machine operator will perform tasks such as setting up the machine materials for operation, as well as monitor and troubleshoot machines throughout the shift. Perform minor repairs as needed. He/she may have to operate forklift for transporting materials. The Machine Operator must have high safety standards.
Essential functions and job duties:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
Must have office experience.
• Completing assignments following specified guidelines or general instructions and meeting deadlines
• Creating and maintaining files and records
• Preparing clear and concise correspondence, reports, spread sheets and documents
• Understanding and explaining programs, regulations, procedures and guidelines
• Communicating effectively orally and in writing
• Using personal computers and office software including data bases and spread sheets in a Windows-based operating environment
• Working effectively with minimal supervision
• Using public relations techniques in responding to inquiries and complaints
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other
employees and the public
Bring resume and references to our office today!
A great company is looking for a full time administrative assistant. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, good communication skills, someone that is good with people, a self-starter that takes direction well but can work without oversite, someone that is solution-driven and most importantly must understand the importance of confidentiality, loyalty and honesty. Must have some experience with QuickBooks data entry and Office tools such as Word and Excel. If this sounds like YOU apply today—start tomorrow!
Olympic Personnel is seeking qualified shipyard workers for contracts in the Shipyard and Bangor Base.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Machinists (inside/outside)
- Maintenance Technicians
Ideal candidates will have previous shipyard experience AND/OR prior military backgrounds. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that!
If interested in applying, Email an updated resume to AND contact Tiffany with Olympic Personnel today at firstname.lastname@example.org
A great local company is looking to fill a permanent, part-time receptionist position. Work schedule would be every Friday 3:30pm-7pm and Saturday 8:30am-11:30am. Must have office experience answering phones, data entry, filing and other clerical duties. If this sounds like the ideal job for you apply today—interview tomorrow!
Supports submarine overhaul work locally and remotely. Strong written and verbal communication skills are utilized and fostered. A hands-on, proactive, deadline-driven approach is the norm. Awareness and understanding of military specifications, submarine shipbuilding specifications and design criteria, USN maintenance/overhaul requirements, and special emphasis programs are developed through mentoring and training. Personnel must solve problems on the ship as well as in the office, effective use of personal protective equipment and adherence to safety regulations are necessary.
Responsible for developing TWDs, providing technical direction and oversight, and resolving shipboard problems associated with Overhaul and Repair, as well as Maintenance and Modernization.
- Planning of submarine maintenance and modernization work. This includes the development of work breakdown structures and the authoring of technical work documents.
- Deck-plate support and resolution of emergent issues.
- Managing the development and review of Notifications of Change to Selected Record Drawings (NCSRDs) and the incorporation of alterations into Selected Record Drawing (SRD) changes.
- Must have a current DOD security clearance
Apply today–interview tomorrow!
A great government contractor is looking for reliable helpers for a project on Bangor Base. Must have a government DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. This project will start immediately and will go through to the end of the year! Apply today—start tomorrow!
Want to work for a great Government contractor? Full time plus overtime positions open to start immediately. Clearance desired, but not required we can help with that process. Bring resume and references to our office today!