A great local company is looking for a temporary administrative assistant.
Hours are M-F 9:30-6pm.
High school graduation and two (3) years of office support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Records maintenance, document processing, basic financial record keeping
- Standard office practices and procedures
- Kitsap County geography
- Basic math
- Completing assignments following specified guidelines or general instructions and meeting deadlines
- Creating and maintaining files and records
- Preparing clear and concise correspondence, reports, spread sheets and documents
- Understanding and explaining programs, regulations, procedures and guidelines
- Communicating effectively orally and in writing
- Using personal computers and office software including data bases and spread sheets in a Windows-based operating environment
- Working effectively with minimal supervision
- Using public relations techniques in responding to inquiries and complaints
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees and the public
If this seems like the job for you please email your resume to us today—interview tomorrow!