A great local company is looking for a property site manager. Ideal candidate will provide administrative and technical property site management of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Housing & Urban Development (HUD), Rural Development (RD, HOME, Housing Trust Fund, or a combination of funding, eligible housing. This position is responsible for planning, leasing, monitoring, ensuring compliance, and managing Affordable Housing property. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a variety of administrative programs to improve the functioning of the property. Work is performed with considerable latitude for implementing action in planning and organizing the work, determining work methods and developing procedures and priorities to comply with policy statements and legal requirements. Proficiency with computers, telecommunications, budgeting and finance are necessary. Attention to detail is required. A considerable amount of contact is maintained with tenants, potential tenants. Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Bring your resume and references to our office today—interview tomorrow!
A great contractor is looking for someone with a recent DOD security clearance (required), must have logistics experience. Job includes, but not limited to data entry, counting parts, inventorying components and much more. Full time assignment to. Apply today–interview tomorrow!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enter manufacturing activities such as build assemblies into QuickBooks, troubleshoot related inventory issues
• Entering inventory-related payables into QuickBooks
• Track inventory movement between factory and warehouses
• Track sales order fulfillment for inventory and invoicing
• Add new inventory items in QuickBooks product UPC codes and new item set-up in VistaTrac
• Manage the interface between Quickbooks and VistaTrac with respect to inventory, materials and finished goods.
• Assist Production Managers with ordering and entering purchase orders into QB
• Assist Production Managers with sourcing and cost comparisons
• Work with Production Managers to monitor par levels of finished goods product at all warehouses
• Routine rotating physical inventory counts of products, packaging and resale items
• Assist Administration Manager with tracking and accurately recording logistics costing
• Pull reports from VistaTrac and inventory data entry into QuickBooks for financial reporting
• Assist Production team with inventory data for production records as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proven proficiency in Quickbooks with at least 5 years’ experience required
• Experience with QuickBooks Premier Wholesale & Manufacturing and/or Enterprise versions preferred
• Familiarity with Advanced Inventory functions ideal
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook required
• 3 years’ experience in manufacturing accounting required,
• Experience with build assemblies and physical inventory counting preferred
• Ability to learn food manufacturing industry-specific software such as Vistatrac.
• 2 years experience in Accounts Payable and purchasing preferred
• High school diploma.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, weight conversions
• Read, comprehend and follow written and or diagrammatic instructions.
A great local company is looking to fill a permanent, part-time receptionist position. Must have office experience answering phones, data entry, filing and other clerical duties. Apply today—interview tomorrow! Ideal for a North Kitsap resident.
Part-time position, 10-15 hours a week. Flexible hours and days M-F. Must have experience with social networking. Variety position includes attending events, answering multi-line phones, data entry, sales and lots more. Resume required. Immediate opening!
A great company is looking for 2 administrative personnel. Job duties include, but are not limited to answering busy phone lines, filing, faxing, data entry, greeting customers and much more. Must be well organized and have attention to detail. Project and leasing experience a plus! Apply today—start tomorrow!