Earn while you learn!! Start immediately for a fast paced assembly position! M-Sat. 60 hours a week! Must be able to work with basic hand tools and pass a drug test. Apply today—start tomorrow!
A great local warehouse is looking for a manager. Must be a team player, respectful of others and willing to lead by example.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn the use of Vistatrac.
- Ability to receive and maintain Food Handler’s permit.
- Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Read, comprehend and follow written and or diagrammatic instructions, recipes and memos.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Position requires ability to stand and walk for most of the shift, stoop, and reach. Ability to taste and smell essential. Must be able to climb ladder to upper storage racks. Ability to twist, turn, pull with arms and hands. Ability to perform manual labor on a regular and continual basis. Ability to work in a freezer for 30 minutes.
If this sounds like the job for you apply today—interview tomorrow!
General Production Worker will begin as a production helper. Will assist with a wide variety of production work including but not limited to:
• General labor work
• Assisting with tools
• Moving materials
Must be able to work AM or PM shifts:
• Will require heavy lifting
• Prolonged standing
• kneeling and other physical duties
• Must be able to pass a drug test
10-15 positions available no experience needed, on the job training. Must have a current DOD security clearance, have had one in the past 2 years or able to obtain one (we can help)! Must have reliable transportation. Job includes, but not limited to general clean up duties and basic general labor. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. 40-60 hour work weeks, different shifts available. Great opportunity for advancement! Bring resume and references to our office today!
Immediate openings! Apply today—start tomorrow! No experience needed. On the job training. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Several positions available for all shifts! Great opportunity for overtime. Bring resume to our office today!
A great local company is looking for general laborers. No experience required, learn while you work! Day and swing shifts available. Must be able to pass a drug test. Apply at our office today—start tomorrow!
The machine operator will perform tasks such as setting up the machine materials for operation, as well as monitor and troubleshoot machines throughout the shift. Perform minor repairs as needed. He/she may have to operate forklift for transporting materials. The Machine Operator must have high safety standards.
Essential functions and job duties:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
A great local company is needing 10 people for a 1 month long project. 3 different shifts available: Days, Swings and Graveyard! Please bring your resume and references to our office today—start tomorrow!
Olympic Personnel is seeking qualified shipyard workers for contracts in the Shipyard and Bangor Base.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Machinists (inside/outside)
- Maintenance Technicians
Ideal candidates will have previous shipyard experience AND/OR prior military backgrounds. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that!
If interested in applying, Email an updated resume to AND contact Tiffany with Olympic Personnel today at firstname.lastname@example.org