Earn while you learn!! Start immediately for a fast paced assembly position! M-Sat. 60 hours a week! Must be able to work with basic hand tools and pass a drug test. Apply today—start tomorrow!
General Production Worker will begin as a production helper. Will assist with a wide variety of production work including but not limited to:
• General labor work
• Assisting with tools
• Moving materials
Must be able to work AM or PM shifts:
• Will require heavy lifting
• Prolonged standing
• kneeling and other physical duties
• Must be able to pass a drug test
A great contractor is looking for someone with a recent DOD security clearance (required), must have logistics experience. Job includes, but not limited to data entry, counting parts, inventorying components and much more. Full time assignment to. Apply today–interview tomorrow!
Must have experience erecting, modifying, maintaining, and disassemble scaffolding/staging of various shipyard systems. Must be capable of building keel blocking, cradles, shoring, cribbing, and other structures to support ships in dry-docks, and shipways, also have the ability to erect different types of containments and apply shrink wrap for weather protection coverage. 15 positions available. Immediate interviews! Start working in the Shipyard ASAP!
A great local company is looking for general laborers. No experience required, learn while you work! Day and swing shifts available. Must be able to pass a drug test. Apply at our office today—start tomorrow!
The machine operator will perform tasks such as setting up the machine materials for operation, as well as monitor and troubleshoot machines throughout the shift. Perform minor repairs as needed. He/she may have to operate forklift for transporting materials. The Machine Operator must have high safety standards.
Essential functions and job duties:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
A great local company is needing 10 people for a 1 month long project. 3 different shifts available: Days, Swings and Graveyard! Please bring your resume and references to our office today—start tomorrow!
- The successful applicant will work as part of the operations team reporting to Management. They will carry out daily responsibilities and project based work as directed.
- Receive, organize and stock incoming material, processing paperwork as necessary.
- Organize material on the production floor to ensure best visibility, and point of use storage for efficient production consumption.
- Propose new ideas to improve the flow of material and overall production efficiency.
- Pull tools for employees, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assist across Operations with a variety of duties including Shipping and Receiving
- Fast paced, detail oriented.
- Must have knowledge of tools
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Good with numbers.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Extremely effective communicator
- Knack for problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of effective time management.
No experience needed. Earn while you learn. Day and swing shifts available. 40-60 hour work week. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that! Apply today—start tomorrow!