A great local warehouse is looking for a manager. Must be a team player, respectful of others and willing to lead by example.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn the use of Vistatrac.
- Ability to receive and maintain Food Handler’s permit.
- Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Read, comprehend and follow written and or diagrammatic instructions, recipes and memos.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Position requires ability to stand and walk for most of the shift, stoop, and reach. Ability to taste and smell essential. Must be able to climb ladder to upper storage racks. Ability to twist, turn, pull with arms and hands. Ability to perform manual labor on a regular and continual basis. Ability to work in a freezer for 30 minutes.
If this sounds like the job for you apply today—interview tomorrow!
At least 1 year of waterjet or machining experience required. Long term assignment, possible temporary to permanent placement. Must be able to pass a drug test. Work hours are: Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm. Bring resume and references to our office today, start tomorrow!
The Traffic Specialist negotiates and quotes transportation rates with carriers and schedules LTL and FTL trucks to maximize the performance of the Shipping Department.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Utilization carrier systems to obtain the best freight quote and timing for a given load.
• Schedule loads using the ERP system and visual display boards.
• Maintain and report out performance tracking, on-time pickup, on-time delivery, completeness, damage rates, of awarded business by carrier. Communicate carrier performance both internally and externally
• Escalate carrier related issues to the Shipping Dept Manager.
• Manage the Freight claims process ensure timely follow-up and accurate remittance by carriers.
• Research new opportunities for new freight transportation opportunities that would improve cost and/or lead time.
• Assist in the development of key relationships with core group of freight carriers specializing in furniture.
• Manage outbound freight invoices.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Outlook and Excel.
• Familiarity and aptitude working inside web-based ERP systems.
• Experience with transportation quoting tools
• Knowledge of the transportation industry methods and nomenclature.
• Experience in negotiating rates and best routes.
• Collaboration: Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, and personnel at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
• Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
• Timely Decision Making: Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
• Attention to Detail: Consistently performs checks on work product to ensure high quality data and instructions are delivered to downstream processes and team members.
Apply today–start tomorrow!
10+ positions available! Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one within the last two years. Resume and references required! Immediate openings! Apply at our office 3594 NW Byron St. #102 Silverdale, WA 98383!
Olympic Personnel is seeking qualified shipyard workers for contracts in the Shipyard and Bangor Base.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Machinists (inside/outside)
- Maintenance Technicians
Ideal candidates will have previous shipyard experience AND/OR prior military backgrounds. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that!
If interested in applying, Email an updated resume to AND contact Tiffany with Olympic Personnel today at email@example.com
A great government contractor is looking for reliable helpers for a project on Bangor Base. Must have a government DOD security clearance or have had one in the past 2 years. This project will start immediately and will go through to the end of the year! Apply today—start tomorrow!
Want to work for a great Government contractor? Full time plus overtime positions open to start immediately. Clearance desired, but not required we can help with that process. Bring resume and references to our office today!