Olympic Personnel is seeking qualified shipyard workers for contracts in the Shipyard and Bangor Base.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Machinists (inside/outside)
- Maintenance Technicians
Ideal candidates will have previous shipyard experience AND/OR prior military backgrounds. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that!
If interested in applying, Email an updated resume to AND contact Tiffany with Olympic Personnel today at email@example.com
Supports submarine overhaul work locally and remotely. Strong written and verbal communication skills are utilized and fostered. A hands-on, proactive, deadline-driven approach is the norm. Awareness and understanding of military specifications, submarine shipbuilding specifications and design criteria, USN maintenance/overhaul requirements, and special emphasis programs are developed through mentoring and training. Personnel must solve problems on the ship as well as in the office, effective use of personal protective equipment and adherence to safety regulations are necessary.
Responsible for developing TWDs, providing technical direction and oversight, and resolving shipboard problems associated with Overhaul and Repair, as well as Maintenance and Modernization.
- Planning of submarine maintenance and modernization work. This includes the development of work breakdown structures and the authoring of technical work documents.
- Deck-plate support and resolution of emergent issues.
- Managing the development and review of Notifications of Change to Selected Record Drawings (NCSRDs) and the incorporation of alterations into Selected Record Drawing (SRD) changes.
- Must have a current DOD security clearance
Apply today–interview tomorrow!
Want to work for a great Government contractor? Full time plus overtime positions open to start immediately. Clearance desired, but not required we can help with that process. Bring resume and references to our office today!