A great local company is looking for general laborers. No experience required, learn while you work! Day and swing shifts available. Must be able to pass a drug test. Apply at our office today—start tomorrow!
A great local company is looking to fill a permanent, part-time receptionist position. Must have office experience answering phones, data entry, filing and other clerical duties. Apply today—interview tomorrow! Ideal for a North Kitsap resident.
10+ positions available! Must have a DOD security clearance or have had one within the last two years. Resume and references required! Immediate openings! Apply at our office 3594 NW Byron St. #102 Silverdale, WA 98383!
The machine operator will perform tasks such as setting up the machine materials for operation, as well as monitor and troubleshoot machines throughout the shift. Perform minor repairs as needed. He/she may have to operate forklift for transporting materials. The Machine Operator must have high safety standards.
Essential functions and job duties:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
A great local company is needing 10 people for a 1 month long project. 3 different shifts available: Days, Swings and Graveyard! Please bring your resume and references to our office today—start tomorrow!
Olympic Peninsula Personnel, Inc is looking for dependable individuals to join our team. We are looking for individuals with shipyard experience. Ideal candidates will have prior shipyard or Naval experience and are OK with overtime. You will be working 60 hours a week Mon-Sat. This job is labor intensive. If you are interested please contact us at 360-479-4950.
- The successful applicant will work as part of the operations team reporting to Management. They will carry out daily responsibilities and project based work as directed.
- Receive, organize and stock incoming material, processing paperwork as necessary.
- Organize material on the production floor to ensure best visibility, and point of use storage for efficient production consumption.
- Propose new ideas to improve the flow of material and overall production efficiency.
- Pull tools for employees, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assist across Operations with a variety of duties including Shipping and Receiving
- Fast paced, detail oriented.
- Must have knowledge of tools
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Good with numbers.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Extremely effective communicator
- Knack for problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of effective time management.
No experience needed. Earn while you learn. Day and swing shifts available. 40-60 hour work week. Clearance or no clearance, we can help with that! Apply today—start tomorrow!