A great local company is looking to hire a full time administrative assistant! This position is Monday through Friday and pay starts at $20 per hour for qualified candidates. The duties for this position are as follows:
- Answer phones, prepare and organize job file folders, copy documents, fax or email and track all correspondence. Purchase and/or order office supplies needed.
- Prepare CONTRACTS, FPA’s, SEPA’s, cover letters, addendum’s, etc.
- Prepare mailing list for each monthly mailing and send to be mailed
- Organize and maintain correct information and comments in data bases
- Prepare, contact and follow-up with all interested property owners
- Gather information regarding potential clients, their property deeds, other property information and parcel & activity (DNR) maps. Prepare information package to use in the field
- Prepare and mail all correspondence letters, offers, bids, reference letters, etc. Keep Job list/Schedule up to date.
- Reconcile payments received with production reports; check payment rates against Purchase Agreements, prepare and update computer spreadsheets with payment breakdown, calculate customer payments according to contract agreements, post volumes and hauling information. Provide spreadsheet per job.
- Prepare monthly hand written spreadsheet of distribution of all checks received for computation of (monthly) B & O and (Quarterly) Excise taxes.
- Prepare spreadsheet and keep updates of real estate ownership, listings, prices and expirations.
- Obtain oversize/overweight hauling permits from DOT and counties
- Update Good To Go account information.
Hours: 8:00AM to 4:30 PM One half hour lunch break
Wages: $20.00+ per hour depending on qualifications/Payable bi-weekly
Benefits: Health Insurance provided if meet criteria, (must work 20 hours a week
Coverage starts month following employment.
One week paid vacation a year. First week accrues after the first anniversary of employment and each anniversary thereafter
Sick leave as required by the State of Washington.
Paid Holidays each year: New Years Day
4th of July
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today and interview tomorrow!