A great local hotel is looking for a front desk receptionist. At least 1 year of front desk reception experience, preferred. Hours are 3pm-11pm. Ideal location for a North Kitsap resident.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Check guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy and courteous manner.
- Efficiently handle all payments received whether they are cash, credit card, checks or traveler’s checks.
- Balance/verify all monetary transactions in the appropriate accounts.
- Ensures that all hotel keys are distributed to the appropriate parties and that guest privacy is maintained.
- Offer guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensure that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized, visually appealing and well stocked with all necessary supplies.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today—start tomorrow!